Welcome to The Angels Anonymous Connection
We cannot provide a cure for our dreamers, but we can dramatically impact the quality of their lives with the joy experienced from a dream come true.
Celebrating a Decade...One Wish at a Time
About The Angels Anonymous Connection
- Started in 1998, and registered as an official Canadian Charity in October of 2002.
- Our dream families are financially devastated as a result of the illness they are battling, and would not be able to afford this dream without our help.
- The Angels Anonymous Connection relies heavily on donated airmiles to reunite families and make dreams requiring travel come true. We need mileage and cash donations to help us fulfill wishes.
- The majority of dreams requested involve children whose parents are desperately trying to create one final positive memory for their family to hold onto after they are gone.
- A dream can be as simple as seeing a dear friend one last time, keeping a promise to young children for a special family trip, or returning to a place of meaningful childhood memories. Common dream requests include family trips to Disney World, or spending a weekend in the Bridal Suite at Fantasyland Hotel with one's partner as a time for a quiet getaway.
- The Angels Anonymous Connection operates on a very small cash budget and relies on your generous contributions.
- The Angels Anonymous Connection receives no federal or provincial funding, so as a result, we rely solely on corporate and individual contributions.
- Registered Charity #85863 2045 RR0001
"Watch how you talk to people you don't know: you may be talking to an angel"
|Jean Claude, Edmonton, AB|
Jean Claude is a gentle giant - who at 46 has been diagnosed with metastic prostate cancer. His request came to us in April, 2004. Jean Claude wanted to go home to New Brunswick to visit his family, and especially, his mother. His best friend Carol, wrote us a letter with the application, telling us of how special Jean Claude is, and how he makes such an impact on others.
We were so pleased to be able to help Jean Claude achieve his dream. On April 20th, Jean Claude and Carol flew down to New Brunswick, returning on the 28th.
Jean Claude called it ’’the dream of a lifetime’’.
Dreams Come True
|When first meeting Jean Claude, one is reminded of a gentle giant. This tall, smiling man was diagnosed at the age of 46 with metastic prostate cancer. At the prodding of his best friend Carole, a very modest Jean Claude applied to us to grant him the wish of going home to New Brunswick to see his family, and especially his mother. In the letter accompanying the application, Carole wrote of how Jean Claude has always been determined. Being diagnosed with cancer didn`t stop him from his annual hunting trip last October!We were so pleased to be able to help Jean Claude achieve his wish. On April 20th, Jean Claude and Carole flew to New Brunswick for an eight day stay that Jean Claude called `the dream of a lifetime`. His comment when he found out we were able to help? ’’I didn`t know there were so many Angels in Alberta’’.|