Welcome to The Angels Anonymous Connection
We cannot provide a cure for our dreamers, but we can dramatically impact the quality of their lives with the joy experienced from a dream come true.
Celebrating a Decade...One Wish at a Time
About The Angels Anonymous Connection
- Started in 1998, and registered as an official Canadian Charity in October of 2002.
- Our dream families are financially devastated as a result of the illness they are battling, and would not be able to afford this dream without our help.
- The Angels Anonymous Connection relies heavily on donated airmiles to reunite families and make dreams requiring travel come true. We need mileage and cash donations to help us fulfill wishes.
- The majority of dreams requested involve children whose parents are desperately trying to create one final positive memory for their family to hold onto after they are gone.
- A dream can be as simple as seeing a dear friend one last time, keeping a promise to young children for a special family trip, or returning to a place of meaningful childhood memories. Common dream requests include family trips to Disney World, or spending a weekend in the Bridal Suite at Fantasyland Hotel with one's partner as a time for a quiet getaway.
- The Angels Anonymous Connection operates on a very small cash budget and relies on your generous contributions.
- The Angels Anonymous Connection receives no federal or provincial funding, so as a result, we rely solely on corporate and individual contributions.
- Registered Charity #85863 2045 RR0001
"Watch how you talk to people you don't know: you may be talking to an angel"
|Bob, Toronto, ON|
We received a call from Lysa, a lovely lady living in Toronto. Her brother-in-law, Robert M., is a bright, happily married 33 year old man, with 3 children, the youngest only 9 months old. Robert has skin cancer and is rapidly deteriorating. Contact with his Dr. revealed Robert has anywhere from one month to six to live.
Lysa called us because Robert`s dream has always been to attend a hockey game - particularly the Toronto Maple Leafs. With playoff season in full swing, two tickets to any playoff game is not an easy accomplishment.
But we did it! Robert will be attending the Playoff game on Wednesday, April 16th at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. Limo For You will be picking up Robert and his wife and taking them to the Centre, where Robert will have a chance to meet one of his hockey heros, Wendel Clark. After enjoying the game, Robert and his wife will return home by limo.
Robert passed away May 12, 2003. Attending the game was one of the highlights of last days, and one that he often talked about.
Dreams Come True
|When first meeting Jean Claude, one is reminded of a gentle giant. This tall, smiling man was diagnosed at the age of 46 with metastic prostate cancer. At the prodding of his best friend Carole, a very modest Jean Claude applied to us to grant him the wish of going home to New Brunswick to see his family, and especially his mother. In the letter accompanying the application, Carole wrote of how Jean Claude has always been determined. Being diagnosed with cancer didn`t stop him from his annual hunting trip last October!We were so pleased to be able to help Jean Claude achieve his wish. On April 20th, Jean Claude and Carole flew to New Brunswick for an eight day stay that Jean Claude called `the dream of a lifetime`. His comment when he found out we were able to help? ’’I didn`t know there were so many Angels in Alberta’’.|